Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Re-Cycle & Re-Use Bread Clasps

What do you do with those bread plastic clasps when you've eaten all the bread? I usually keep them since I feel reluctant to throw them out knowing that there's a 2nd life just waiting to be had with those things; art projects, clasp another bag of snack? Whatever! So, I collect them in the plastic snack/sandwich bag 'til they get full. Recently, I started utilizing them to hold the end of the garbage filter as we line our garbages and find that they work really well and stay put. Therefore, I'm excited to share with you that yes! I did find a 2nd life to them and enjoy clasping the extra lengths of the garbage liner 'til they're snug fit, tuck them underneath the bag for better decor, toss them off to garbage land when the litter gets full, then it's time to replace another liner and start all over again! By the way, just want to share with you what I found as someone is re-using them to create a jewelry bracelet - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment